BURNHAM MARKET INTERNATIONAL COMPETITORS INFORMATION
Competitor times are available using the following link: Competitor Times.
Track & Trace and EHV Declaration Forms
All competitors must submit a Track & Trace and EHV Declaration Form before arriving at the event via Eventing Scores.
Competition numbers: Numbers are to be printed at home are can be downloaded from www.eventingscores.co.uk only ALL competitors MUST compete using the event branded numbers NO other numbers will be accepted.
Dressage sheets: Please complete the form attached to claim your dressage test sheet – DRESSAGE COLLECTION FORM.
- All entries withdrawn by email or in writing before ballot day will receive 100% refund.
- After ballot date, all entries received before ballot date and withdrawn that are replaced will receive a refund minus an administration fee of £12 plus VAT, as per rule 4.11.2.
- All entries made after ballot date and subsequently withdrawn before the Entry Amendments date, that are replaced, will have a 75% refund.
- ALL withdrawals in writing to .
- No refunds will be made after Entry Amendments date and all withdrawals must be made or confirmed in writing to .
- A waitlist will be held.
- Please note all refunds will be issued within three weeks post-event.
COVID REFUND POLICY: If the event is cancelled due to COVID please refer to the MEM COVID REFUND POLICY.
- National Classes – rosettes to 10th place. Prize money to be confirmed.
- International Classes – rosettes to 15th place. Prize money to be confirmed.
- Prize money allocations can be found at www.eventingscores.co.uk once results have been published.
- To claim prize money riders must download the PRIZE FORM and returned to by 09th May 2021 or prize money will be forfeited
Burnham Market is an all grass course on well drained undulating farmland in a hilly part of Norfolk, which includes a water complex. Every effort will be made to ensure good going. Excellent spectator viewing. SJ Course Designer – Sue Peasley. XC Course Designer – Alec Lochore. XC Course Builder – Willis Brothers.
Stable Bookings have now closed if you still need to book a stable please email . Booking will now be dependent on availability.
Bedding is not guaranteed and you may have to bring your own. Do not book stables directly – it will not be cheaper and will cause confusion. Stable contact number: 01485 210070 (please call between 9am and 5pm only). No refunds for on-site or local stabling will be issued after ballot date.
Registered owners of horse(s) competing will not be restricted to one per horse and will be able to gain entry to the horse trials using the QR code provided with their British Eventing membership. This can be downloaded from their members profile on the British Eventing website. For those requiring additional owners onsite, or for owners registered with an overseas federation, please email .
All owners must fill in a Track & Trace form before arriving at the event. This can be filled in HERE.