Musketeer Event Management Ltd (MEM) is an event management company running primarily, but not exclusively, equestrian events up and down the country. Founded in 2001 by Alec Lochore it is now well-established, organising events such as Houghton International, Burnham Market International, Whitfield Horse Trials and Cholmondeley Castle Horse Trials. Alec’s wealth of experience as a rider, international course designer and technical delegate ensures that the company recognises the importance of all the aspects of running a successful horse trials.
MEM has a depth of knowledge of event management which can help your business succeed, from the initial set up of a green field site to the running of small, medium and large-scale events. We can save you time and resources, resulting in more efficient financial management, all of which will help to ensure that you run successful events at whatever level.
MEM offers many different services including but not limited to:
EVENT CREATION AND DEVELOPMENT – Help and advice to land owners with the initial start-up of a new facility or event site.
PRODUCTION AND LOGISTICS – The implementation and the day to today running of events of all sizes.
The MEM can offer a full service for all types of events, from the initial plan through to the delivery of the event.
The services Musketeer can provide include the following:
• Event design and planning
• Budget planning and management
• Site design
• Management of design implementation and construction
• Working with external services security, traffic management
• Management of suppliers and contractors
• Management of competitors, officials and volunteers
• Leasing and working with national and international federations
• Managing event budget
• Site and event Health and Safety and risks assessments
• Strategic Planning
• Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
• Marketing and Communications Campaign implementation
• Social Media management
• Management of the Box Office and ticket sales
• Press Accreditation and Press Operations on and off site
Musketeer works closely with the client to create a tailor-made package which meets their requirements, aims, objectives and budgets. The levels of involvement range from a consultation to the complete service of running an event from start to finish and everything in-between.