Please read the following documents carefully before arriving at Houghton International Horse Trials.
Prize Money claim forms must be submitted online by 20/06/21 or prize money will be forfeited.
- British Showjumping. Three days for seniors with classes ranging from British Novice to 1.30m including British Novice and Discovery second rounds and two days of showjumping for juniors. Now featuring HOYS Grade C Showjumping Qualifier!
- Unaffiliated Showjumping from 70cm to 1m.
- Unaffiliated Dressage from Prelim to Elementary, incorporating the popular team challenge.
- Pony Club Team Showjumping at 80cm, 90cm and 1m.
- Varsity Match
NEW FOR 2021
- Showing and Working Hunter classes for Hunters, Hacks, Cobs, Riding Horses, Sport Horses, Working Show Horses, Working Hunters, Skewbald & Piebald, Traditional Gypsy Cobs, In Hand Mountain & Moorland Ponies, Mountain & Moorland Working Hunter Ponies, Plaited Working Hunter Ponies, Show Ponies, Show Hunter Ponies and Veterans.
- HOYS Working Hunter qualifier.
- RIHS qualifiers for Hunters, Cobs, Riding Horses and Skewbald & Piebald.
- Veteran Horse Society DIRECT qualifier for the VHS Supreme Final.
- Retraining of Racehorses, including Tattersalls Show Horse and RoR Challenge.
- Arena Eventing at 70cm, 80cm, 90cm & 1m.
- Unaffiliated Sport Horse/Pony
- Inter-Hunt Relay
- NEXGEN Young Horse Eventing Series qualifiers.
- Unaffiliated Horse Trials on Monday 31st May 2021 at 90cm and 100cm.
Entry Closing Dates
Stable Bookings: Wednesday 12th May 2021
All classes: Sunday 23rd May 2021
All entries must be made in advance, via the online entries system. There will be no entries available on the day. Entries in all classes will be strictly limited and will close when full, so we recommend entering early to avoid disappointment.
For enquiries, please email [email protected].