- British Showjumping. Three days for seniors with classes ranging from British Novice to 1.30m including British Novice and Discovery second rounds and two days of showjumping for juniors.
- Unaffiliated Showjumping from 70cm to 1m.
- Unaffiliated Dressage from Prelim to Elementary, incorporating the popular team challenge.
- Pony Club Team Showjumping at 80cm, 90cm and 1m.
- Varsity Match
NEW FOR 2021
- Showing and Working Hunter classes for Hunters, Hacks, Cobs, Riding Horses, Sport Horses, Working Show Horses, Working Hunters, Skewbald & Piebald, Traditional Gypsy Cobs, In Hand Mountain & Moorland Ponies, Mountain & Moorland Working Hunter Ponies, Plaited Working Hunter Ponies, Show Ponies, Show Hunter Ponies and Veterans.
- HOYS Working Hunter qualifier.
- RIHS qualifiers for Hunters, Cobs, Riding Horses and Skewbald & Piebald.
- Veteran Horse Society DIRECT qualifier for the VHS Supreme Final.
- Retraining of Racehorses, including Tattersalls Show Horse and RoR Challenge.
- Arena Eventing at 70cm, 80cm, 90cm & 1m.
- Unaffiliated Sport Horse/Pony
- Inter-Hunt Relay
- NEXGEN Young Horse Eventing Series qualifiers
Please note: This timetable is approximate and subject to change. UPDATED 13/04/21.
Schedule & Online Entries will be available shortly.
For enquiries, please email [email protected].
Saracen Horse Feeds Houghton International Horse Trials offers both on-site and local stabling options.
On-site stabling can be booked online at the same time as your class entries.
Local Stabling is available at a cost of £25.00 per horse per night.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are an international eventing competitor wishing to bring additional horses, they must be vaccinated in accordance with FEI regulations to be stabled with your international competing horses. Failure to do so will mean additional horses will be stabled in the non-eventing stable block.