Keyflow Feeds Barbury International Visitor Information
Looking for something to do this weekend? Barbury International Eventing and Show (7-10 July) offers a fun day out for any family looking to enjoy the best of the British summer.
Barbury Horse Trials is one of Britain’s most prestigious horse trials, attracting all the country’s top horses and riders. Set on the stunning Marlborough Downs, it is a brilliant day out in the countryside for family and friends. We have an excellent range of trade stands and delicious food stalls, and entertainment includes the Shetland Pony Grand National, Pony Scurry and Inter-Hunt relay.
The natural amphitheatre allows excellent views of the cross-country course, where you can watch top event riders compete in all 3 disciplines, dressage, showjumping, and cross-country.
Trade Stands: There will be a number of trade stands and catering concessions on site for you to visit including:
- Tech clothing – Selling top tier technical clothing, STORMTECH strives to set the standard for innovative, high quality performance apparel.
- Joss Ridley Photography – Joss Ridley is an equine portrait photographer, creating art from special memories with your horse www.jossridley.co.uk
- EqWax Ltd – All natural, essential oil based products for horses, dogs and riders. Hand made in East Sussex. Plastic Free packaging.
- Jan Barnett Equestrian Artist – Equestrian Artist displaying own work to collect commissions. Other Animals also portrayed.
- Parrots & Peonies – Beautiful scarves, shawls and pashminas and kaftans from India. Silk, wool, cashmere and bamboo too!
- Spinal Wellness LLP – Spinal Screenings and Chiropractor offers.
- Half Step – We create high performance sports wear for high performance athletes across the global Incorporating style, sustainability, and accessibility.
- BRASS TACKS – Brass nameplates engraved while you wait. English leather head collars and dog collars with free engraved nameplates.
- Butternut Box – We make freshly prepared dog food. Cooked like you would at home. Delivered in perfect portions.
- Slumber Wolf – Showcasing Handcrafted Hardwood Dog Beds. Building awareness of these original design high quality pieces.
- EcoGreen Equestrian Ltd – Natural products for horses, dogs & their human partners
- Avalon Equine – Dorset’s leading equestrian retailer!
- Estribos Argentina – The Estribos Collection including our leather, felt and summer hats, polo belts, dog collars, accessories and unique custom design tool.
- Kotinos – Mixed and marinated olives, Greek and Turkish Baklava, Delights, and sweet & savoury nuts.
- Value Equestrian Wear – Wide range of Equestrian Clothing for all the family along with Complimenting Footwear and Horse accessories
- Country Cobbler – Gorgeous Country Inspired Accessories for Home and Garden
- Chock Shop Berkshire Ltd – Belgian chocolate brownies in over 15 flavours served with warm chocolate sauce and cream or in boxes to take home.
- Archant Ltd – We beat the drum for communities and bring likeminded people together.
- Milo & Pi – Hand crafted, sustainable canine furniture and natural, plastic free dog accessories. Inspired by dogs for beautiful homes.
- The Red Hot Fox – Handmade and crafted plant based skin and body care. Luxury home fragrance to enhance wellbeing
- Knights Leather – Bespoke hand made leather items, made to measure bridles, equestrian items, dog collars and leads, gun slips, sporting goods.
- Urchin Clothing – ORIGINAL BRITISH MADE QUALITY CLOTHING FOR YOU STYLISH LADIES AND DAPPER GENTLEMEN
- Country Mouse – British wool throws, knit-ware and natural fibre accessories.
- Tedworth Hunt – We are a fun and friendly hunt with kennels just outside Burbage in Wiltshire
- Equine America UK Ltd – Leading Supplement brand for Equines, Humans and Canine. Ranges include joint care, respiratory, digestive and competition supplements.
- MEADOW HOME & GARDEN – TEAK GARDEN FURNITURE , TEAK ROOT FURNITURE,DRIFTWOOD ANIMAL SCULPTURES AND ORNAMANTS.
- Debdale Designs – New to you by debdale designs, country clothing for everyone.
- Tiggas Saddlery – Tigga’s Saddlery continues to pride itself on being a leading equestrian shop around the Eventing circuit. If we haven’t got it – you probably don’t need it!
- Equilatte – Freshly ground barista coffees, iced coffees and frappes, luxury hot chocolates, awarding winning teas, handmade milkshakes and refreshments.
- Evies Kitchen – Quality Hot and Cold Food and Drinks
- Running Fox – Delicious Burgers and Wraps
- Running Fox Pizza – Top Quality Stonebaked Pizza
- Sophies Crepes and Shakes – Tasty dessert crepes with a range of toppings
- Lovingtons Ice Cream – Fresh Dairy Ice Cream
- Coffee – Laval Barista Coffee, cold drinks and tasty traybakes
- Shaws Iberian – We are fun outdoor bar and offer a different ‘wine bar experience’, tapas and continetal breakfast.
Admissions will be with tickets purchased online or on the gate. Please go to our box office to purchase tickets. The admission entitles spectators to enter the event site, which includes the trade stand area, main arena viewing and cross country course.
Owners: Registered owners of horse(s) competing will not be restricted to one per horse and will be able to gain entry to the horse trials using the QR code provided with their British Eventing membership. This can be downloaded from their members profile on the British Eventing website. For those requiring additional owners onsite, or for owners registered with an overseas federation, please email .
Children: Children aged 4 or under are free. The child tariff refers to children between the ages of 5 and 14 years old.
Opening Times: Gates will open daily at 8am and remain open until the end of competition each day (usually around 18:00).
General Parking: Please note there is no charge for general parking.
Daily Hospitality Options: What better way to entertain family and friends, than to enjoy the event from the comfort of our hospitality area.
Daily hospitality packages include:
– Admission to event & forward parking (1 vehicle per 2 people)
– Access to the Hospitality Marquee
– Morning coffee
– Cold buffet
– Complimentary drink
– Complimentary event programme
– Use of private toilet facilities
– Garden area looking out onto the Main Arena
Unfortunately, the Hospitality Marquee does not allow dogs (other than Assistance Dogs) to be admitted at any time.
Caravan and Camping
We are delighted to offer our visitors the exclusive chance to stay on-site at the Barbury Horse Trials. The campsite is just a short walk from the main arena and will have toilets and shower facilities nearby. There are a variety of different options available, depending on whether you wish to stay for the whole event or just the weekend.