Box Office Now Open for both Barefoot Estates Burnham Market International (1st – 3rd April 2016) and Houghton International (26th – 29th May 2016). Head to Box Office tab to book yours now!
Make the most of our early bird ticket offers for general admission and see our daily hospitality packages plus camping and picnic tickets.
Daily Hospitality includes:
– Admission to Houghton International Horse Trials
– Access to the Hospitality Marquee
– Forward car parking (one per couple)
– Morning coffee and pastries
– Three course buffet style lunch (Main, Dessert and Cheese)
– Afternoon refreshments, including tea, coffee and cake
– Services of a private hostess
– Complimentary event programme and running orders
– Use of private toilet facilities
– Garden area adjoining the Main Arena
If you and your guests would like to be in the thick of the action, then a cross country course pavilion (available Saturday and Sunday) may be the perfect option. These pavilions offer companies or individuals an ideal opportunity to have a private base on the cross country course for entertaining, celebrating or hosting corporate events.
Should catering be required, informal hospitality in these pavilions can typically include a cold buffet lunch or barbeque. The experience can be enhanced with a Pimms welcome drink, guest speakers, rider Q & A sessions etc.
All pavilion packages can be bespoke to individual need and requirements.
If you require any more information, please call the 01485 210070 and we would be happy to discuss any of the above.