A company creating an affiliation with any of Musketeer’s events, such as Burnham Market International, can expect to receive huge benefits from brand association, media exposure, PR and the finest corporate hospitality.
Eventing has an enviable position within our national sporting culture. Britain’s riders are consistent winners on the international stage and the sport’s clean, healthy outdoor image coupled with historic venues, such as Houghton Hall, make it one of the most prestigious and desirable sports with which to forge an association.
Add to this an affluent AB demographic profile across its participants and spectators and you have a winning sponsorship formula.
Eventing is one of the few sports where visitors can enjoy a full day or weekend’s entertainment. Visitors to the event can wander around the cross-country course, as well as spend time in the shopping village and the arenas which gives a sponsor plenty of scope to demonstrate products, develop a dialogue with visitors and collect valuable audience data.
• Access to a large affluent audience
• Association with an increasing popular and highly successful sport
• Creates associations with strong brand values – partnerships, success, visual, precision and elegance
• Local, regional and national media coverage with extensive pre and post event coverage in equestrian publications
• Professional, forward thinking and creative approach to sponsorship with flexibility and willingness in order to meet the aims and aspirations of all our sponsors
• Communicate with riders, owners, other sponsors and visitors through pre-event promotions and mailings, capture data,exhibit and demonstrate through your trade stand and entertain clients and guests in splendid surroundings
There are a variety of different sponsorship packages available at our events, all of which we would be delighted to discuss with you. We adopt a very flexible outlook allowing each package to be bespoke and tailored to suit each individual sponsor, allowing you to promote your business in the best possible way.
Please contact us on 01485 210070 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org for further information regarding involvement in any of our events.